It appears this man, Bhanvarlal, bit off more than he could chew – or rather swallow – after he consumed a large pair of tongs in name of so called ‘BET’ with his friends. He is taking treatment in Hospital of Gujarat’s Deesa. His condition is too critical to survive. The incident took place in Jalor district of Rajasthan.
Subscribe to Tv9 Gujarati https://www.youtube.com/tv9gujarati Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tv9gujarati Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Tv9Gujarat Follow us on Dailymotion at http://www.dailymotion.com/GujaratTV9 Circle us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+tv9gujarat Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/tv9gujarati/pins/